Take 5 Oil Change – Mobile, AL
Access to this property’s Investment, Financial, Management and Due Diligence information is private.
Please call (805) 496-8559 for the password to enter here.
Or please email us: Info@TripleNetZeroDebt.com.
Take 5 Oil Change
Single-Tenant NNN Free-standing Single Real Estate
OPEN FOR FUNDINGTripleNetZeroDebt.com LLC (“The Sponsor”) is providing the opportunity to invest along with them in this Absolute NNN ground lease, 100% occupied by Driven Brands, doing business as Take 5 Oil Change located in Mobile, AL. Driven Brands has more than 2,500 locations in the U.S. Driven Brands has occupied this property since 2013 and is 100% responsible for the entire property and building under an absolute NNN ground lease. This property and lease benefit from a strong tenant with over Two Billion Dollars ($2B) in annual sales across the US. The core objective of this investment is to receive a steady monthly cash flow while the property appreciates over time. Investors will hold title to this property. Investor’s distribution will commence on the first of the month, 91 days following the close of escrow. Distributions will continue monthly thereafter.
|Address:||1307 Government St.
|Net Rentable Area:||17,396 square feet|
|Parking:||Ample with 100%
Concrete Parking Lot
- Opening its first location in 1984, Take 5 Oil Change is the home of the 5 simple steps to an oil change. In addition to oil changes, Take 5 also services air filters, wiper blades, flushes and radiators. These services are available in over 400 locations in 18 states.
- Driven Brands has been providing services to businesses and consumers for more than a combined 130 years. Driven is the largest group of automotive aftermarket companies in the country. Meineke, Maaco, CARSTAR, Merlin, Econo Lube N’ Tune & Brakes, 1-800 Radiator & A/C are just some of the brands owned by Driven Brands.
- Location Information:
Located at 1307 Government St. Mobile, AL
1,500 Sq. Ft. Single Tenant Building
17,396 Sq. Ft. Parcel
Mobile AL began as the first capital of colonial French Louisiana in 1702 and became a part of the United States of America in 1810, with the annexation of West Florida. Alabama then left the union in 1861 when it joined the Confederate States of America, which collapsed in 1865.
Located at the junction of the Mobile River and Mobile Bay on the northern Gulf of Mexico, the city is the only seaport in Alabama. The Port of Mobile has always played a key roll in the economic health of the city, beginning with the city as a key trading center between the French and the Native Americans, and continuing to today where it is the 9th largest port in the US.
Mobile is the principal municipality of the Mobile Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), a region of 412,992 residents which is composed solely of Mobile County and is the second largest MSA in the state. Mobile is part of the Mobile-Daphne-Fairhope Combined Statistical Area with a total population of 591,599.
Mobile is located off of the busy Interstate 65 which averages 48,000 vehicles per day.
- 2010 Population: 195,111
- 2010 Households: 78,959
- 2018 Median Household Income: $55,035.00
- Higher Education: University of South Alabama, Faulkner University, Spring Hill College and University of Mobile.
- Major Area Employers: ThyssenKrupp, Mobile County Public school System, Infirmary Health System, Walmart, University of South Alabama, Austal USA, Providence Hospital