Papa John’s- North Vernon, IN
Access to this property’s Investment, Financial, Management and Due Diligence information is private.
Please call (805) 496-8559 for the password to enter here.
Or please email us: Info@TripleNetZeroDebt.com.
|Address:||400 N. Main St.
Salem, IN 47167
|213 W. Walnut St.
North Vernon, IN 47265
|Net Rentable Area:||1,500 square feet||1,150 square feet|
|Parking:||16||12 with a Drive-Thru|
- BAJCO Group started its first business venture in the U.S. opening two Papa John’s pizza stores in Ohio in 2002. In March, 2003, the group signed an agreement with Papa John’s International to develop 10 Papa John’s stores in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The group is currently comprised of fourteen associate companies which independently own and operate 129 Papa John’s Pizza Units in the states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, New York in the U.S. and province of Ontario, Canada.
The group is currently engaged in business sectors of food, telecommunications, healthcare and medicine. As part of its strategy to establish a global footprint, BAJCO Group recently signed a development agreement with International Dairy Queen to develop and operate various DQ stores all across the United Arab Emirates.
The Papa John’s BrandPapa John’s restaurant franchise was founded in 1983 when “Papa” John Schnatter knocked out a broom closet in the back of his father’s tavern, Mick’s Lounge, in Jeffersonville, Indiana. Today, the company is the third largest take-out and pizza delivery restaurant chain in the world with headquarters in Jeffersontown, Kentucky, near Louisville.
Internationally, there are over 4,600 Papa John’s establishments, including over 3,200 in the U.S. and the remainder spread among 34 other countries. Papa John’s primarily takes carryout and delivery orders, although some stores have tables and chairs for dining in.
These three location were originally owned and operated by the brother of John Schnatter. They are among the original Papa John’s in the chain with store numbers (out of 4,600+) of #77, #120 and #784. The Papa John’s corporate office is located a short drive down I-65 in Jeffersontown, Kentucky.
North Vernon, Indiana
- North Vernon is located in Jennings County, which was established in 1817. Jennings County was named in honor of Jonathon Jennings the first governor of Indiana. The development of the city began when a plot of land was bought so it could be turned in to a fairground. However, with the arrival of railroads and industry, the community developed into a city rapidly. There is only one Jennings County in the U.S. and North Vernon is its biggest and most viable city.
In the nineteenth century North Vernon gained the moniker “Crossroads of Indiana” because 90 plus trains rattled through North Vernon coming and going North, South, East, and West. Famed bank robber John Dillinger refused to “hit a bank” in North Vernon because “too many trains could prevent a quick getaway.”
North Vernon was home to renowned Quaker writer Jessamyn West. She wrote her first novel “The Witch Diggers” while renting a room in a boarding house on Jennings Street. Her first novel was followed by 21 other books.
- Climate: Hot, humid summers and typically cool winters.
- Major Employers: Lowes Distribution Center
- Medical Centers: St. Vincent Jennings Hospital
North Vernon Industry Corp.
St. Vincent Jennings Hospital
Decatur Plastics Products, Inc.
Jennings Healthcare Center
VA Healthcare Center
Columbus Regional Health
- Regional Entertainment: North Vernon City Park Speedway
Crosley Fish and Wildlife Area
Muscatatuck County Park
Calli Nature Preserve