Please call (805) 496-8559 for the password to enter here.
Or please email us: Info@TripleNetZeroDebt.com.
Single-Tenant NNN Free-standing Single Real Estate
OPEN FOR FUNDING
Cash on Cash Grows to 6.93% in Year 6
does NOT include Sale proceeds)
|Address:||650 Bullion Blvd.
Winchester, KY 40391
|Net Rentable Area:||8,000 square feet|
|Parking:||Ample with 100%
Concrete Parking Lot
- Headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron’s, Inc. (NSE: AAN) is a leader in the lease ownership of name brand furniture, consumer electronics and home appliances through its 1,600+ Company-operated and franchised stores in 47 states and Canada. Aaron’s was founded in 1955 and has been publicly traded since 1982. Charlie Loudermilk, Aaron’s founder, developed a unique lease-to-own model with a vision to fill a void for the underserved customer by providing them the best deal on the highest quality products. Aaron’s services are available to approximately 40-50 percent of the U.S. population who make less than $50,000 annual household income through multiple channels.
Aaron’s provides access to household goods for lower-to-middle income consumers with limited access to traditional credit sources. Its stores carry top brands such as Philips, Samsung, Beautyrest, GE, LG, HP.
Stock Symbol: AAN (NYSE) * 2017 Revenues $3.38 Billion.
- Fairway Leasing, LLC is an independently owned and operated franchise of Aaron’s Inc. operating stores across the Commonwealth of Kentucky serving nearly 40 counties and 13,000 customers. Franchise Principal, Todd Wilkins, started Fairway Leasing in 2004 and opened his first store in Somerset, KY on April 8, 2005. Fairway Leasing is a 15-store entity with locations throughout the state and an operational support (HA) office in Northern Kentucky. Fairway Leasing has long been regarded as one of the Top Performing Franchisees nationwide, with revenues well in excess of $20,000,000 annually.
- Location Information:
Located at 650 Bullion Blvd., Winchester, KY 40391
Located along the dominant retail corridor in Winchester, KY, this 8,000 sq. ft. single tenant building is located in close proximity to new housing developments. Lexington-Fayette KY Metropolitan Area has a 10% population growth since 2000 and new industrial development will continue to bring new jobs to the MSA. Aaron’s has operated successfully out of this location since 2009. The immediate area has seen significant demand for products and services provided by Aaron's brand.
- 2018 Population: 513,000. Projected Growth: 2018-2028: 6.5%
- 2018 Households: 207,000. Projected Growth: 2018-2028: 7.5%
- 2018 Median Age: 35.8
- 2018 Median Household Income: $55,200.00
- Higher Education: Major post-secondary institutions in the area include; University of Kentucky, Transylvania University and Bluegrass Community and Technical College.
Corporate Headquarters: Lexmark International, A&W Restaurants and Temper Sealy International