Sq. Ft Bedrooms Bathrooms Garage Year Built:
Access to this property’s Investment, Financial, Management and Due Diligence information is private.
Please call (805) 496-8559 for the password to enter here.
Or please email us: Info@TripleNetZeroDebt.com.
Jiffy Lube Tulsa, OK
Single-Tenant Net-Leased Investment Opportunity
TripleNetZeroDebt.com LLC (“The Sponsor”) is providing the opportunity to invest along with them in this 1,777 square-foot, free-standing single-tenant building, 100% occupied by Jiffy Lube, (Auto Oil Change L.C. a 22-unit franchisee), doing business as Jiffy Lube located in Tulsa, OK. Jiffy Lube International is a wholly-owned, indirect subsidiary of Shell Oil Company. Jiffy Lube International, Inc. has more than 2,000 franchised service centers in North American and serves approximately 20 million customers each year. Jiffy Lube has occupied this property since 1999 and is 100% responsible for the entire property and building under an absolute NNN lease. This property and lease benefit from a strong tenant and two personal guarantors. The core objective of this investment is to receive a steady monthly cash flow while the property appreciates over time. Investors will hold title to this property. Investor’s distribution will commence on the first of the month, 91 days following the close of escrow. Distributions will continue monthly thereafter.
6.5% First Year
Cash on Cash Grows Annually
6.65% 5-Year Average
Zero Debt All Cash Equity Purchase
$467,000 of $467,000 raised.
Cash on Cash Grows Annually
|Address:||4806 S. Union Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74107
|Net Rentable Area:||1,777 square feet|
|Parking:||Ample with 100% Concrete Parking Lot|
- Auto Oil Change L.C. – Founded by Ross Burton and Pat Moore in 1999. The two partners started by purchasing 5 stores. They have won various awards over the years with Jiffy Lube International, including Franchisee of the Year, which is a highly coveted award. Since opening their first stores, they have bought and sold stores and are now opening their 22nd and 23rd stores in the next few months. They will then own 7 Jiffy Lubes and a Car Wash in Idaho, and 16 Jiffy Lubes in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Additionally, they are opening 2 full-tunnel express car washes in the Tulsa area to supplement and cross-promote the fast lube stores.
- Approximately 1,777 SF Single Tenant Building
- Located at 4806 S. Union Ave. Tulsa, OK 74107
- Tulsa is the second-largest city in the state of Oklahoma and 47th-most populous city in the United States. It is the principal municipality of the Tulsa Metropolitan Area, a region with 981,005 residents in the MSA and 1,151,172 in the CSA. The city serves as the county seat of Tulsa County, the most densely populated county in Oklahoma, with
urban development extending into Osage, Rogers, and Wagoner counties. It is situated on the Arkansas River at the foothills of the Ozark Mountains in northeast Oklahoma, a region of the state known as “Green Country.” The Tulsa International Airport (TUL) and the Tulsa Port of Catoosa, connect the region with international trade and transportation.
- TULSA ECONOMY: In 2006, Forbes magazine rated Tulsa as second in the nation in income growth, and one of the best cities in the country to do business. Tulsa’s primary employers are small and medium-sized businesses with 30 companies in Tulsa that employ more than 1,000 people locally. Small businesses make up more than 80% of the city’s companies. Though the oil industry has historically dominated Tulsa’s economy, efforts in economic diversification have created a base in the sectors of aerospace, finance, technology, telecommunications, high tech, and manufacturing. A number of substantial financial corporations are headquartered in Tulsa, the largest being the BOK Financial Corporation. As the second largest metropolitan area in Oklahoma and a hub for the growing Northeastern Oklahoma-Northwest Arkansas-Southwestern Missouri corridor, the city is also home to a number of the region’s most sophisticated law, accounting and medical practices. Its location in the center of the nation also makes it an advantageous hub for logistics businesses.